Monday, May 24, 2010

Anyone heard of Internet income training www.ecomtrainers.?

Have ticket for 2 to attend conference at Aberavon hotel S.Wales 12 Feb 07(from Pasadena U.S.A).Free offers worth £99.


Sub headed E-bay Yahoo Google MSN


."make money on internet " Im a newbie in case anyyone hasnt guessed.


A free "course book " is part of the offer on Power Selling strategy


and not sold in stores.


Letter signed , C,Kevin Oliver


Vp Conference Relations


Many thanks in anticipation

Anyone heard of Internet income training www.ecomtrainers.?
Hi there. I've received those before. Two free tickets, a free meal after a 90 minute presentation, free planner or some gift, just show up at a hotel. I own an online store with different affiliates and was curious about what this deal was so I went. About 40 or 50 people show up and the presenter talks about taking advantage of e-commerce and using their company to learn how to market to sertain demographics. They also promote a 1 day training seminar for $20 (US) where you get personally consulted about what you want to sell/offer. In my opinion the info presented was valid but not appealing to me. Like I said, I already own a business that allows me to promote and offer almost everything at one place rather than a single line of products or services. As for going to training seminars, I personally belong to a professional development group and I find great value in learning from the leaders and training materials for my business but everyone needs to make their own decision about that. I franchise my business out and I believe what I offer people is a much better deal than the ideas presented at the "Internet Marketing Conference" but to each his own. Hope this helped.

periwinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment