Monday, May 24, 2010

Just receive an offer to work in Calgary...many question????

live in mtl, I just receive an offer for 1 of the top fine dinning restaurant of Alberta.(downtown close to Olympique plaza) without discoussion they offer me 50 000$ gross a year.10 000 net a year in tips. and they offert me 7 000$ for moving in compensation. I would work12 hrs a day for 5 days a week. Is this is enought money? Should I receive more. If I work downtown where I should Leave? I don't have a car or a driving licence, and due to the hours I will do in a day I don't want to do 1hrs of c-train or bus to go to work. how much for a desent appartment(1 bed)? Do you need to leave a security deposite....is most of the appartemtent to rent have frig and oven included? And How much do 50 000 $ a year give you net every 2 weeks...since tax are different here?

Just receive an offer to work in Calgary...many question????
This sounds fishy to me. Are they asking you for upfront money to "expedite" your immigration or something ?


Where is mtl?
Reply:Who offer you this job? did you apply for such job? And where is mtl?, did you get this offer via email, if so its a scam, delete it


No comments:

Post a Comment