Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nurse training/teaching Manikins?

This is a bit long, but please bear with me, b/c I really need help.





I know that this is going to sound like a phsyco question, but I need to know. Does ANYONE know where I can buy the above decribed manikins? I'm a nursing student (first semester) and I am looking to buy a manikin like we practice with in the lab with at school. I'm a live -in-care giver and so when I leave the house I'm paying (over min. wage mind you) for a sitter to stay w/ my pt. So there fore it costs me so much to just go to class and stay after long enough to validate my critical skills, that I dont get enough practice time in, cause I HAVE to leave asap to get back to my pt and get the sitter off the CLOCK. :) :(


So what i'm asking is, is there anyone out there willing to donate a manikin and know how I can get one for no more that $400. Preferby not that much. Please let me know. I really need this help.!!!!


~~Thanks~~

Nurse training/teaching Manikins?
I don't know about the manniquin, but I was wondering about you paying a sitter. Meals on wheels has a day care. They provide transportation, meals, activities and it only costs $40 for the whole day. Unless her leaving the house is a problem, I'd look into it. The school won't loan you a manniquin? They suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment