Monday, May 24, 2010

I need information about vocational training in any software (I.T) company in Bangalore.?

hi,


my self yogesh Iam doing B.E from I.G.E.C sagar (madhya pradesh) my branch is Information Techonolgy this is my last year, in my 8th sem thier is course of 30 days industrial trainning in any Originations. I already done 15 days of tranning in B.H.E.L(BHOPAL (M.P)) .I am here in bangallore for 4 weeks. I am very thankful for u, if u give me suggestion %26amp; information about which software company will provide vocational tranning. Please reply as soon as possible.








--------------------------------------...

I need information about vocational training in any software (I.T) company in Bangalore.?
Check with companies in Bangalore!!!!!!!!!1


No comments:

Post a Comment